We will always respect your privacy, your email address, and the information you give us. We’re not going to sell it, trade it, or abuse any information you submit to us. But I’m sure you’ve got some questions.
Here are answers to what may be running through your mind.
How’s my information going to be used?
Your information’s safe with us. So don’t worry about getting spam emails about Viagra or debt consolidation. We’ll never give out your email address or any of the information you submit on this site to anyone else. When you sign up for events, products or services, you’ll be receiving relevant information about Lea Longo, her music, news, and her events including the Montreal Chant Fest. We invite you to Lea’s online events, as well as information about programs or products that pertain to meditation, spirituality, music, and personal growth.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, tips, music, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
How do I to stop receiving emails from you in the future?
If you wish to stop receiving emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time using the link provided at the bottom of all our emails.
Your data is collected through our Websites’ forms and is stored through our customer relationship management system, Mailchimp, and it’s data storage, databases and the application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you order services or products or tickets from our site, we will use the personal information you provide only to process that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.